Chief Marketing Officer, Founder
Stephanie Ciccarelli is the Chief Marketing Officer and a founder at Lake. As a top champion of the brand, she is passionate about helping families enjoy lakeside vacations and building memories that last a lifetime. Possessing a great love for imparting knowledge and empowering others, Stephanie is actively involved in mentoring students, serving families and caring for her community. She is a graduate of Western University, a twenty-year entrepreneur and has been a contributor to The Huffington Post, Fast Company and Backstage.
Stephanie, as a Public Speaker
A respected mentor, industry speaker, and branding expert, Stephanie has been listed on the PROFIT Magazine 2013, 2015, and 2016 W100 lists, a ranking of Canada’s top female entrepreneurs, winner of the Next Generation Award from the Italian Chamber of Commerce of Ontario (ICCO) and an alumna of TechWomen Canada in Silicon Valley, May 2013, CTA Digital Tech in New York, 2015 and Lazaridis ScaleUp, 2019.
Stephanie speaks at many events on the topics of branding and storytelling and has appeared as a guest on national television, radio, webinar and podcast programs, including:
- Globe and Mail panel, Growth through Acquisition
- BDC Small Business Week event
- London Left Behind, The Agenda with Steve Paikin, TVO
- PROFIT & Chatelaine’s W100 Idea Exchange, Panelist, “Social Media: Get it Right to Grow”
- Creativity in the Workplace, Humber College’s Women in Business Lunch & Learn
- Degrees of Uncertainty, Western University Homecoming
- 90 second pitch series, Ontario Media Development Corporation (OMDC) Digital Dialogue Conference
- Entrepreneurship Roundtable, led by The Honourable Dr. Kellie Leitch, Minister of Labour and Minister for Status of Women
- Just Own It conference, Brescia University College – Speaker “Generation Track”
- Entrepreneurship Roundtable, led by MP Susan Truppe, Parliamentary Secretary for Status of Women
- Brescia University College, Mentor, “Women’s Entrepreneurship Initiative, #HerWEI”